Jordan Student Center
Rules, Policies and Procedures
Rules, Policies and Procedures for the Jordan Student Center are established for your welfare and to enhance your enjoyment of the facility. Please adhere to them at all times.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves when using the facility (this includes proper disposal of trash)
- Students must always wear a shirt, pants/shorts, and shoes
- Students are not allowed to bounce balls, ride bikes, or skateboard inside the building
- Profane and offensive language is prohibited
The Eye Game Room & TV Lounge
The Eye is a fun spot to hang out before and after class. With your Hurricane Card you can have access to all the supplies in the eye to enjoy with your friends! There are often tournaments and events hosted in The Eye for your entertainment.
Hours: Fall & Spring Semester
- Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am (Midnight)
- Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Work study students oversee The Eye, and they are responsible for checking out the equipment and ensuring that the facility is clean and safe.
Interested in a Work Study Position in the Student Center? Check out our Work Study Program!
Equipment Checkout Procedure
LC Students with a valid college ID can check out equipment in The Eye. Students must surrender their ID to The Eye Attendant while using the equipment. Students that damage or break equipment will be held financially responsible. If damage is the result of vandalism the student will be held accountable via the College conduct system.
- 2 Pool tables
- Foosball Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Free Play Arcade Games
- Two 65" TVs
- Board Games
- Jump Ropes
- Corn Hole
- Outdoor Games (such as can jam, ladder ball, and frisbee)
- Volley Balls
- Kick Balls
- Soccer Balls