The Louisburg College campus portal is a website that allows students, faculty, and staff access to secure academic information via the internet. Students can quickly access their portal by clicking on "Portals" under the Quick Clicks tab on the homepage.
Through campus portals, you may:
- Access online and web-enhanced courses
- Access your Louisburg College Google Apps email
- View your unofficial transcript
- Print/Display your class schedule
- Check registration status
- View/update personal information
- View campus announcements
- Access Financial Aid information and forms
- View/print your billing statement
- Access Library Web resources
The purpose of the campus portal is to provide network and internet access in support of the research, education, and administrative purposes of the College.
User Name & Password
Your user name and password will be available to you by email and sent to you from the admissions office. DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION WITH ANYONE! Sharing your user name and password will grant others access to your permanent academic and personal information.