Our graduates are successful in four-year universities in English, and aesthetic based courses. Our faculty consists of professionals in our respective fields, working artists, musicians, directors/actors, and writers. We empower students to find, express, and create their individual story and help students discover who they are. We have an articulation agreement with UNC system. Our division offers a variety of courses and extracurricular activities.
The humanities cover a broad range of academic disciplines that have been, and continue to be, a crucial component of the educational goals of Louisburg College. The Humanities Division empowers students to display competent written and oral communication, demonstrate engaged critical thinking, express mindful creative thinking, value aesthetic engagement, and participate collaboratively and responsibly in our diverse society.
1. Display competent written and oral communication.
2. Demonstrate engaged critical thinking.
3. Express mindful critical thinking.
4. Value aesthetic engagement.
5. Participate collaboratively and responsibly in our diverse society.