Louisburg College welcomes qualified students from all over the world!
International students who wish to apply to Louisburg College are required to submit:
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from secondary schools, colleges, or universities attended. The institutions must attach certified English translations if transcripts are in a language other than English.
- Proof of English proficiency as demonstrated by one of the following:
- a score of at least 60 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- a score of at least 5.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- successful completion of an intensive English language program
- graduation from a secondary school in which English is the primary language of instruction.
- An additional fee of $50.00 with their application fee if they wish to have an admission letter and Form I-20 sent by a commercial air delivery service (UPS, Federal Express, or DHL) as the college normally sends letters of admission and Form I-20s by overnight mail.
- Payment for a full year of study before arriving at Louisburg College. Students may make their payments by cash, Master Card, Visa, or through a wire transfer of funds. For wire transfers, please contact First Citizens Bank.
Louisburg College will evaluate international students for enrollment on an individual basis.